Covid-19 update: 06/03/2020
Starting June 15th, we will be opening our lobby to our clients for appointments and medication/food pick-up only. With this, our new protocol will be the following:
- Continue to call when you arrive for your appointment and you’ll be instructed by our team whether to come inside or wait in your vehicle.
- We are allowing up to 4 clients to wait in the lobby at one time, so we ask that only 1 person escorts your pet in for their appointment. Our exam rooms are not big enough to practice safe social distancing if there are more than 3 people present in the room (1 pet owner, 1 nurse and 1 doctor). If you have a small child who needs to be present with you, please notify the receptionist when you arrive so we can accommodate with our comfort room.
- All food and medication refills should be called 24 hours ahead of expected pick-up date. This will allow for a faster checkout process and allow us to accommodate the limit of clients in the lobby at once. Please no lingering in the lobby. If your medication isn’t ready for pick-up, we ask that you wait in your vehicle.
- At this time, we are still running on limited staff and lengthier appointment times. Nail trims and anal sac expressions will be discontinued at this time. We ask that you continue to utilize the local groomers in the area for these services until further notice.
- We understand the necessity to have available appointments when needed, so in addition to our current availability, Dr. Hoover has joined our team to see appointments every Wednesday. Please call for more information. We hope this will help with getting patients seen in a timely manner!
- Due to the positive response from curbside service, we will continue to offer this to those who would prefer it or need it! We will be leaving our parking lot numbers up for this service.
If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call and talk with one of our team members. We look forward to seeing everyone as transition back to in-clinic appointments!
COVID-19 Update: 05/11/2020
We want to thank all of our clients for adapting with us during this time with all of our protocol and policy changes. We will be continuing curbside service only with the lobby remaining closed until June 1st, then at that time we will be re-evaluating our protocols. We have chosen to continue on with curbside service only due to the fact that our exam rooms are too small to practice safe social distancing with 3-4 people in each room. Additional non-essential services (like nail trims and gland expressions) will remain temporarily discontinued as well until further notice. Again, thank you to everyone for understanding and continuing to let us care for you and your fur babies!
COVID-19 Update: 04/09/2020
As of Monday, we have closed our lobby to clients and are conducting all services curbside. We are still doing appointments, drop-off appointments and surgeries! Once you arrive, we ask that you stay in your car, call the office to check in and we will send a nurse out to your car. We have added numbers in our parking lot to try to be more efficient with the check-in process. This will be the same process with food and medication pick-up. We also ask that you call 24 hours ahead of time for all medication refills.
We hope to accommodate everyone in a safe and timely manor. Please call us for any questions or concerns that we may be able to help with!”
COVID-19 Update: 03/27/2020
We ask for everyone who has an appointment or need services for their pets, to please call us when you arrive instead of walking into the lobby. To comply with CDC recommendation of social distancing, we are trying to limit the number of clients in the lobby at once.
We also ask our clients not to be present for your pet’s examination unless absolutely necessary. Our exam rooms are not very big to practice social distancing and we’d like keep everyone as safe as possible during this time.
If you are picking up food or medication and are uncomfortable walking in, we will bring them out curb side.
Please call us if you have any questions! We would like to accommodate everyone’s needs.
A lot has happened in the last few weeks. We wanted to let you know what we’re doing to keep our team and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue with our regular business hours and continue on with proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including doing so more often. If you are uncomfortable coming in, we will come out curbside to bring your pet in/out, along with bring food/medication out to you.
We will be temporarily discontinuing our complimentary nail trim and gland expressions for the next three weeks. This is also an attempt to help curb patient and client interaction until the pandemic is under control. If these services are urgent, we ask that you please call ahead to schedule a time to ensure a nurse is available.
We will still have medications, flea preventative, and food available on our online pharmacy which includes our FREE 3 – 5 day shipping with no minimum purchase. If you prefer to pick-up items, please call ahead to place your order.
If you don’t feel well, please don’t hesitate to reschedule your appointment. Your health is just as important to us as your pets. We ask that if you are coughing or sneezing that you wait until you feel better before coming into the office.
Thank you for your patience and willingness to work with us as we try to do our part to limit exposure and keep our team as well as our community as safe as possible.
For more information on the COVID-19, below are links to the American Veterinarian Medical Asso. (AVMA) and the CDC for the most up to date information. We have also provided a link to our online pharmacy for our convenience.